Do you love clean white spaces, sleek shelves and minimalist décor? The Purist believes that less is more. Don’t over complicate, and don’t over do it. Favouring modern design, intentional placement of colours, and all things minimal, you keep it simple and make sure everything has its own place. Here are some ideas and key decor pieces to help you recreate this look!
1. The Tribeca sofa in Tony Charcoal is an Urban Barn favourite. With it’s low profile, clean lines, and modern brushed aluminum legs, this sofa will look sleek and brand-new for ages.
For a lighter hue: Sophia Sofa – Davis Silverfox
For a sizeable sectional: Durango Sofa Chaise -Grey
2. The Betina Throw is a no-commitment way to add colour to a room that is light on décor. With a riot of colourful strands of varying thicknesses, this unconventional throw is extremely stylish.
More patterned throws:
For the softest luxury: The Callie Throw
For a pop of colour: The Lanai Slub Throw
3. The Cyrus Coffee Table is a beautiful and functional piece that brings a unique sculptural element. The glass top adds additional visual space to your room, keeping it airy and bright.
For a round clear glass option: The Titan Coffee Table
For a simple rectangular shape with clean lines: The Axel Coffee Table
4. Décor objects with a geometric shape, like this sculptural sphere, add interesting detail without clutter. The rustic iron finish on the Romilly Decor Balls and overlapping circles accents most paint colours beautifully.
5. You can never go wrong with an airy white window treatment. The Malini Slub Sheer add subtle detail without blocking sunlight.
Other recommendations for stylish curtains and drapes:
The Kaden Panel is a versatile and classic touch
The Alistair Panel in white adds a bold pattern without making too strong a statement.
7. When choosing a statement piece, opt for pop of colour or a geometric pattern over distracting textures. The Charleston in this hue makes a bold statement with its well-tailored lines and gently curved back
7. Finish it off with a pillow or two! Don’t be afraid to play with patterns, particularly geometric shapes like on this Bexley Toss, or select a vibrant pop of colour if the rest of the décor is monochromatic.
Grey and vibrant yellow: The Desert Zig Zag Toss
Red, pink, and grey colour blocks: The Colour Blocked Sunset Toss